Haven Homes is a professional, full service real estate solutions firm that buys and sells properties throughout the lower Hudson Valley. We employ local folks and aim to increase revenue for our town by restoring these properties and getting them back on the tax rolls.
Haven Homes is excited to be part of Hudson Valley renaissance and we aspire to continue contributing to the economic rejuvenation of our beautiful community.
We focus on properties in Orange and Ulster Counties. We specialize in home remodeling and building and can help you if you are looking to sell or buy a home.
Our homes are unique and designed with today’s family lifestyle in mind. We are not cookie cutter builders – each home is built above code requirements with the current design elements that buyers crave. Check out the Before and After tab for some our recent work.
We are also licensed real estate agents so we can help in the sale and purchase of any property.
Advantages of Using Haven Homes when Selling Your Home:
• We buy houses for any reason (Foreclosure, bad tenants, divorce, home
remodeling, or any reason)
• We offer fair and honest pricing
• Our consultation is free
• We buy houses “as is”
• All information provided to us is kept in complete confidentiality
• We purchase any type of traditional or distressed property
Having the ability to buy homes for cash leaves out all the extra costs and hassles that may occur otherwise. Nothing feels better then helping others in our area when selling a home and assisting them through their situations. Not only do we look to assist homeowners in making the sale process easier, but we also often take a role in finding our clients a new dream home – which could be one of our recently remodeled properties.
Advantages of Buying Haven Homes Property:
• Our homes are NOT builder grade properties – our standards are higher.
• Homes are made for today’s lifestyle with open concept design using family and pet friendly products.
• We use energy star windows & appliances, spray foam insulation, LED lighting throughout in order to keep heating/cooling and electrical costs lower.
• We are constantly researching the market to stay on top of trends and learn what matters most to potential buyers.