RIDGID PROPRESS Copper XL-C Rings 2-1/2″ – 4″
4 hour Rental Rate
1 Day Rental Rate
Weekly Rental Rate
Monthly Rental Rate
Equipment And Tool Rental
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Top quality, name brand equipment
- Secure Payments
Make pressed connections for 2 1/2″” – 4″” copper or stainless-steel tube. For Use with ProPress XL-C (copper fittings) and XL-S (stainless steel fittings). These rings ensure Pipe repairs and installations in hard-to-reach spaces. You live it every day. We do, too.
Join 2-1/2″” – 4″” copper or stainless-steel pipe in seconds with the Standard Series ProPress® XL-C™ Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw. Designed for maximum accessibility when pressing pipe in cramped spots, the V2 Actuator Jaw’s patented swiveling feature allows for 180-degree-flexibility. Compatible with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, or RP 340, RP 350) and ProPress XL-C (copper) and XL-S (stainless) fittings, these convenient tools will keep you moving when time and space is tight.
• Patented ring design to make pressed connections for 2 1/2″” – 4″” copper or stainless steel tube.
• XL-C Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw include patented swiveling feature that allows the tool to connect to the ring at any angle relative to the tubing be placed +/- 90°, relative to the tubing being pressed, allowing greater access in tight spaces.
• Designed in conjunction with the ProPress XL-C fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
• Compatible only with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, RP 340, or RP 350).
• V2 Actuator Jaw features new jaw identification clips, for fast, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.
Capacity 2 1/2″” – 4″” copper or stainless steel tubing